Sunday, June 3, 2018

EVENT UPDATE: CHILL, Visions, Solutions and Healing


I am truly humbled and grateful for the CHILL healing experienced by the women who came to see me at the Fairy Fair. It was re-scheduled from Saturday, May 19, 2018 to the rain date on Saturday, June 2, 2018. There wasn't a drop of rain on June 2nd, despite what was predicted in the weather reports!

By using CHILL (Chumpi Illumination), God's power through the Holy Spirit, and the love of Ascended Master Jesus, my clients quickly and easily gave me access to what was most pressing and needed to be healed; so, I could see each woman's core truth in visions, and facilitate the solutions--manifesting blessings in their lives via freedom from past and/or current conflict or trauma. As one of my nieces is fond of saying: Hooray!


Also, I had a number of inquiries about the Angel- Guided Star Constellation Sigils. Through continued guidance by Archangels Uriel, Metatron, Gabriel and Ariel, I will be channeling, calculating, creating, and interpreting them for couples-lovers-mates, by using both their names to discover their star constellation sigil. In the future, I will be working with a special team to design and marketing of them. I'm so excited about this new development! Stay tuned!


Love, light and blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...