Thursday, December 10, 2020

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

“A brilliant healing artist."

"I would like to thank Valerie Michele for helping me and starting my healing process. My husband recently booked several sessions for me with her after witnessing me falling further and further into a depression. It turned out to be the best gift he has ever given me . . . (READ FULL COMMENT)
-- Dona Dec, Controller

"Inspiring . . . Motivational . . . Unbelievable . . . Wonderful . . . Life-transforming . . . Healing . . . Multidimensional . . . Open . . . Safe . . . Thought-provoking . . . Fun!"
-- Words people have used to describe Val's events

"As a Reiki practitioner and teacher, I can attest that Val Oliver is a compassionate healer with integrity and expertise. Don't miss an opportunity to take advantage of her healing services. Blessings and positive energy to you all!"
-- Dr. Kathy Jordan, Author of Becoming a Life Change Artist, Creative Coach/Consultant 

"Just completed my CHILL session and I was blown away. Resolved and understood something that has been a source of confusion and a block to completing my book. Val assisted in the connecting with one of my guides. He had a special message for me and was a source of comfort which circled back to the source of my initial confusion. All of this in 30 minutes or so." (READ FULL COMMENT)
-- Sue Birkam, Business Coach, Freedom Life Coaching Company 

*** ONE PREVIOUS EVENT***



"I have found our sessions to be very worthwhile, and am looking forward to the next phone call. I endorse, from experience, Valerie Michele as a talented and caring Healing Artist for those that want a deeper exploration."
-- Stacie Flint, Visual Artist

"Thanks Val. Your particular INSIGHT, as always, is ON POINT."
-- Christopher Dean Sullivan, The Artisan Bassist (Musician)

"You are so humble Val. When I looked at your blog, I was like WOW! This Sister is sharing the ancient spiritual life sciences in a beautiful way . . . You are helping to shift the shape of things from negative to positive energized vibrations and that is what LOVE and HEALING is ALL about."
-- Dwayne Sonni Nixon El (Singer-Songwriter, Musician, Actor, Poet, International Businessman)

"You are a very warm and authentic person--it is so refreshing. I feel inspired by your optimism, enthusiasm, and how driven you are to actualize dreams."
-- Dr. Heather Gillman (Psychologist)

"Val, you just made me cry as I was lamenting to my girl that I have been searching for just one person to get me. Gracious thanks, from my heart of hearts."
--  PatriCia Malia, Sound Healer, Hanta Yo Sound Healing

"You are a gifted soul who possesses an incredible zest and talent for living. Even the simplest of events--waiting on line to pay a cable bill, a passing conversation on the street--become joyful happenings with you! Your beautiful smile and focused gaze make me know that you're really hearing me, listening to me, appreciating me. I feel compelled to just be myself, honestly, with you."
-- Jonathan Dobin, Fine Artist (Music & Visual)


"You always say exactly what I need to hear!"
-- Christie


"Hey Val,  I wanted to let you know that I was still feeling very congested yesterday, as if I still had the cold. I was telling my friends at work yesterday that I was going to finally break down and go to doctor but after your session last night, I felt much better, and today I am feeling a big difference. I think it's what I needed to finally get this nasty congestion and negative feeling out of my body!  Thank you!"
-- Kathy Kerr


SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...