Thursday, August 19, 2010

Magical Marketing Blog ~ Where Law of Attraction and Marketing Meet: Why Would They Listen to You?

Magical Marketing Blog ~ Where Law of Attraction and Marketing Meet: Why Would They Listen to You?: "One challenge that many conscious entrepreneurs have when they start creating authentic marketing is lack of self confidence. They often w..."

Lots happening as people are tired of the "competition" model of business AND separating their authentic personal Self from their professional business self. I don't know about you, but I AM one of them. I know that being authentic, being WHOLE is what attracts people to me. I have participated in a number of webinars hosted by people who are transforming the old into the new ways. Julia Stege is one of those people. The link is to a post on her blog.

I agree that self-confidence is an issue for many of us who feel stuck or confused about how to move forward in our chosen paths in life. So much of what we have learned and have been just isn't working. It feels very dramatic and traumatic. It's change. We are evolving as a species. Our planet is evolving. I am grateful to be helping people through their transition as I receive help through mine too. The good news is none of us are alone.

When Creator's Parrot Channel programming resumes, I hope to have some of these trailblazers on as guests and guest co-hosts.

Lots of love, light, and the sweetness in life!

IMAGE CREDIT:  http://antiteori.blogspot.com/2009/02/start-new-hobby-play-magic-be-magician.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...