Sunday, December 20, 2015

Stories From the Healing Dream Realm: The Treasure Chest

Image Credit: In Faith Today
In this dream, the image of a treasure chest like the kind you see in the pirates movies is very strong. It's filled with a great bounty of gems and other valuables but I don't want to open it because I'm afraid it is full of the contents in a Pandora's box. The thing is that there is a Pandora's box inside the LARGER treasure chest but it's small compared to it. I am the treasure chest with all it's contents. The Pandora's box used to take up much more space, but it has shrunk to a much smaller size. I am unsure of this though because I won't open the treasure chest to realize it and be free from the ghosts of the past.

Next, I see the image of Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat! I am seated cross-legged in the middle of a circle and the Elders wrap the coat around my shoulders! I will begin to dream new dreams of the life of the person I am becoming. The Guides will facilitate this for me. In fact, I have the 12 Chumpis laid out in what's called the Chakana Heart configuration now with two 'dream marbles' in the middle. I awakened!

I really do have the dream marbles. I received the dream marbles at a Turtle clan Pow Wow. A little girl about eight or nine years old asked me if she could get a massage. I told her it is $5 for kids. She didn't have the money. I suggested that she trade something for the massage. She came back with two marbles. She said: 'These are my dream marbles. You put them under your pillow so you will have only good dreams.'

There certainly are no coincidences anymore: only sacred synchronicity.

Pleasant dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...