Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Everlasting Yea! Thanks and Welcome to the Party (Podcast)

Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)
Image Credit: Poetry Foundation

I awakened this morning to these words: "You will be hearing and receiving the word 'yes' in abundance this week. Doors will be open." This led me to remembering something I read in college by the Victorian author, Thomas Carlyle about what he called the "Everlasting Yea." There was something about Thomas who struggled for many years before becoming centered in a approach, a philosophy about life in a spiritual capacity. It's been so long since I've read him, and I am certain I didn't agree with all his beliefs, yet for me, there was (and still is) inspiration in the energy of the words: the - everlasting - yea. In addition, there are two other Source Keys that opened the day for me: Thank you and the Party.

I began reading a passage from the book Infinite Universe: Journeys With the Master Teachers by Suzy Meszoly. True to form these days, the passage I read reflected the word keys to which I awakened. Perfect synchronicity. Love it! This led to the recording I am sharing with you below. May you all experience such love, light and synchronicity alignment in your lives. Namaste. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...