Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Power Chair is Paid in Full

My Power Chair is Paid in Full. Wish I understood what this means. I'm here in North Carolina at the Quality Inn in Roanoke Rapids sitting at the computer in the lobby area. The family members with whom I am traveling aren't up & dressed yet. We are here for my six-month grand-niece's chistening.

I awakened this morning wondering if the Creator is going to put any feathers in my path. "You haven't shown me any feathers in a couple of days," I was thinking. I left the room and headed for the free breakfast in the lobby. I noticed a huge, blue cadillac with a big feather hanging from the rear view mirror. I broke into a huge smile & just laughed out loud. I struck up a conversation with some folks in the lobby & learned there is a big pow-wow this weekend about 30 minutes away from here: The Haliwa-Saponi Pow Wow.

I don't think I can get there because a family barbecue starts at 2:00 p.m., it's now 12:00 p.m. and my family isn't into the native side of our heritage & haven't been called the same way I have been.

I know I'm really where I'm supposed to be today. Lately, POWER & PAID IN FULL are two things that are strong in my consciousness & path. As I am typing here at the computer, I have just heard the following words on a commercial playng on the TV: "My Power Chair is Paid in Full." I KNOW it's for me to hear & to pay attention.

What does this mean? Here we go again . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...