Monday, March 18, 2013

Healing & the Greater Reality: Treasure Shares

Everyday is awakening to being grateful, patient, and to embracing the Creator's, Yeshua's and the angelic realms guidance (They are my primaries).

Angel-Guided Star Sigils and Star Creation is still so fresh (and to some people I know it sounds "way out there"), so I am at the beginning of the beginning, as a good friend says).

During all the Pisces energy, I discovered my "contract" that revealed a great deal about what I agreed to take on in this life: very challenging and difficult aspects/experiences/relationships to accelerate spiritual/soul growth (All that powerful BAT totem medicine in the east direction; most people could never take it and make it through!). It really is a gift because at first it SHADES light and then SHEDS LIGHT on a great deal that has caused me what I call "The Great Sadness" in the past. It has troubled me that as much as I "get" others; others don't "get" me so much. And, I have often counted myself among the "others."

Now I realize why the characters with which I most identified growing up were the Knights of the Round Table, Ivanhoe, Robin Hood, Merlin, the Thief of Bagdad, Joan of Arc, and other adventurers empowered to successfully slay evil and monsters, often with magic.

Couple all this with my path to reach the many versus the few via arts and entertainment. Often I am very aware that I am swimming in the sea that also includes "the Sharks", and am grateful that Yeshua, Archangel Michael and others (Aries & Mars energy, animal totems, the prayers of family and friends) are protecting me. Outside of my "comfort" or "familiar" zone? Yes. Most days I want to stay still in the comfort of my cave, the forest, the lightworker/shaman/healer community ONLY where I feel most safe and secure, but I know I can't.

OMG! Enuff said!

TO BE CONTINUED on the next The Healing Artist Studio on Blog Talk Radio program on Sunday, March 24 at 4:00pm EST. . . Call in to share and question at 347.202.0238! (CLICK HERE.)

INTERNET RADIO SPONSOR: Stefanina Campione of P3 Coaching for Women. Missed her on The Healing Artist Studio's Blog Talk Radio program: Know Your Numbers? Listen Now!

Dare to shine,

~Valerie Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...