Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Top News at Reach 4 Freedom: Heal Child Abuse Music Project Blog (August 2011)

What are the TOP 10 locations from which people came to support the Reach 4 Freedom: Heal Child Abuse Music Project in August 2011? The United States is still number one, and five Eastern European countries are represented. What are the TOP Popular Posts being viewed by blog visitors? Number one is "Brazilian Singer/Songwriter Joseh Garcia To Arrange and Record Bossa Nova All My Life." Numbers two and three are "Arnaud Quercy Gifts Piano Jazz Version of All My Life To End Child Abuse," and "Serve When Chilled Compilation Features Val's Song All My Life." 
In November 2010, the Reach 4 Freedom: Heal Child Abuse Music Project Blog won an award from Psychology Degree as one of the Top Child Abuse Blogs in the world (Top 25). Psychology Degree is a web site dedicated to helping those who are considering a career in psychology. It came as a surprise to me because I didn't have much energy to devote to the blog and was considering ending the project. It's amazing how the Creator let me know not to end it. I thought no one was paying attention because I wasn't giving it much attention, but it wasn't true. I decided to keep this project alive, to be patient, to have faith, and continue to believe in the vision. Will the blog win another award in 2011? Last year the awards were revealed in November 2012 so stay tuned. 
My deep, sincere thanks to you all who are supporting this project.
Photo Credit: Redland Camera Club
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...