Sunday, November 22, 2015

Magical Music Moments: Nataly Dawn & Dawn Kallevig (Her Mom) Singing "Wild Horses"

Credit: FanPop.com
Simply magical. Love these tears in my eyes. It's like I'm hearing it for the first time. I'm so grateful for Nataly Dawn posting this video of her and your mom singing together. The ties that bind and endure. Dedicating this to Lisa Renee Andrews (my former business manager & friend who was murdered last year after Thanksgiving, and whose birthday is today).


Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones - Nataly Dawn & mom (Click Link)
In case you were wondering where I learned everything I know. My mom and I did this piano vocal arrangement of Wild Horses. She's an incredible pianist, arranger and vocalist (and mom). When I was growing up we would sit at the piano and do this all the time. It's because of her that music is such a huge part of my life.To support my music: http://www.patreon.com/natalydawnWild Horses - by The Rolling Stones - performed by Nataly Dawn and Dawn Kallevig
Posted by Nataly Dawn on Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nataly Dawn uploaded a new video: November 5 at 7:51pm ·
In case you were wondering where I learned everything I know. My mom and I did this piano vocal arrangement of Wild Horses. She's an incredible pianist, arranger and vocalist (and mom). When I was growing up we would sit at the piano and do this all the time. It's because of her that music is such a huge part of my life.

To support my music: http://www.patreon.com/natalydawn
Wild Horses - by The Rolling Stones - performed by Nataly Dawn and Dawn Kallevig

Support Nataly and her music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...