Sunday, November 1, 2015

UPDATE: What's Up, Twelve?

Chumpi Stones from Peru
The original date on which I published this post was October 19th. I couldn't stop thinking about the number 12 and various connections to it (12 Disciples, 12 Chumpis, 12 Seeds of Faith, 12 Steps, 12 Traditions, 12 Concepts, 12 Ideals, 12 Star Sigils, Angel Number 12, 12 __________ (fill in the blank). Usually, when something keeps entering my consciousness and my senses begin to become flooded with something, I know I must pay attention. My personal understanding is that the Creator (my Greater Reality) is trying to get through to me, and wants me to pray, meditate, contemplate, and perhaps DO something concerning: What's Up, Twelve? Also, I had a strong sense to invite people in my network to be a part of whatever this was becoming. 

This all led to inviting friends by text, email, and Facebook to be guest bloggers here for the month of November. I am connected to many gifted and talented people who could easily share their thoughts, experiences, stories, and creations about 12, but most are quite busy with full work schedules, don't see how this fits into what they are doing, and November was so very close. I'm happy to say that a few of them will be guest bloggers this month about the 12 (or something entirely different they want share with you and me). They are in the process of planning what they want to write. Me too! I'm not certain what I will be writing, photographing, singing, drawing, or videotaping.

Blog posts are scheduled to be made on Mondays and Fridays this month. 

A few stats for ya . . .

- Pageviews last month: 860+

- Pageviews by country (Top 5):
1) USA
2) Russia
3) Germany
4) Slovakia
5) France

While in the process of inviting people, a question came up about what I do: what is The Healing Artist Studio Project? Are you a therapist or a practitioner? In what modalities do you work? Good questions. I've been grappling with it for years now, and at this point in time, I do have a response for them, you, and me (Stayed tuned during November for a post titled: The Healing Artist Studio Project: It's What?).

Who are you? Well, I don't know who you all are but I do know in what countries most of you reside. Recently, I learned that most of you who visited this blog last month are from the USA and Russia (the Top Two countries) followed by 3) Germany, 4) Slovakia and 5) Portugal.

Welcome!

In the words of the child character, Tiny Tim, in the story A Christmas Carol written by Mr. Charles Dickens . . . "God bless us, Everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE: HEALING AND CHANGING LIVES

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION “A brilliant healing artist." -- Eleanora Amendolara, Creator of CHILL (Chumpi Illumination); ...